Leadership Skills – Events
PROfound Leadership is offering a range of elite events.
We are passionate about empowering self-driven and competent managers with world-class professional development and teaching the fastest way to not only accomplish tangible achievements, but to increase their confidence and fulfilment.
Reconnect & Recover | Productivity and Performance
12 August @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am AESTFree
“Personal effectiveness and time management”
Personal effectiveness is about knowing when and where to direct efforts to achieve fruitful outcomes. Join us for this online session to discover how to take control, manage your priorities and achieve desired results to reach our full potential and be ahead of the game.
This free workshop series has been designed to develop professional and personal leadership skills for those with roots in the Wyndham community. Register today for this opportunity to “Reconnect and Recover through strong leadership”. Should you have attended a similar online session before, this can be your chance to refresh your learnings and gain further insights into this topic.
Never in our lifetime has leadership been more important. Wyndham, across business, community and sporting clubs, non-for-profit organisations and government, needs strong leadership – people who will step forward, accept responsibility and help drive our community to reconnect and recover into a strong future.
Why you should attend
- To start your leadership journey or to gain a greater understanding of leadership
- To delve deeper into leadership theory and practice
- To know what it takes to stand out amongst your peers
- To learn not to be afraid to step forward when others are hoping someone else will do the job
I’ve done leadership training before. Anything in it for me?
- Leadership is continually evolving and there is always something new to learn
- Learn from others in the group as they share experiences and challenges
- Join like-minded people from your community and develop your local network
This program is provided with the support of Wyndham City Council’s Reconnection & Recovery Grant program.
There is no criteria to meet to attend the session, but you do need to be enthusiastic, prepared to get involved and to share your experiences if you are comfortable in doing so. - And you need to register!