Leadership Skills – Events
PROfound Leadership is offering a range of elite events.
We are passionate about empowering self-driven and competent managers with world-class professional development and teaching the fastest way to not only accomplish tangible achievements, but to increase their confidence and fulfilment.
June 2021 | Live Q&A Session
11 June @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am AESTFree
** Exclusive to those currently enrolled in an online course or coaching program
LIVE Q & A Session with Martin Probst - CEO (Chief Education Officer)
- Online Zoom Platform (your home or work)
- PROfound Leadership
- 1300 936 313
- View Organiser Website
Strategies are a real game-changer
“I have known Martin for a very long time. His story and his wisdom provide you with different perspectives and choices in your personal and professional life. Applying his strategies are a real game-changer.”
Strategies are easily relatable and create a huge positive impact
“Martin’s human-centred leadership strategies are simple yet inspiring and profound. His strategies are easily relatable and create a huge positive impact on businesses, teams and individuals. No matter what stage of your career or success, Martin’s guide to big changes will help you achieve the right positive mindset.”
Martin embodies what he teaches – leadership, collaboration and community
“Working with Martin in one of Australia’s fastest growing regions has taken Wyndham’s leadership capacity and knowledge to another level. His communication skills with our diverse community means his message touches many people and importantly he embodies what he teaches – leadership, collaboration and community.”
Thank you for introducing me to myself
It was great team building and knowledgeable experience. Such wise and expertise advice of Martin and different aspects of life in a positive way. Big thank you, Martin, for introducing me to myself.
Content can be related to work and life
The content we covered can be related to work and life which are not separate, they are one and the same. I really appreciate all the content and discussions we’ve had – thank you.
Thank you so very much for your presence, authenticity and heartfelt guidance through this conference. You are wonderful.
You have truly changed my life
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For giving me guidance & awareness to tapping into my self love and worthiness as a person. You have truly changed my life! I will forever be thankful to you!
It was everything that I needed to help me move forward in life, and to help me in-tune into myself deeper and find things that effected my well-being. I want to keep going on this journey of self development and keep getting deeper within my own being to become better.
Martin adapted to the room exceedingly well
- “Martin was great, very concise, knowledgeable and experienced. Really good scenarios of perspectives. Friendly, open and engaging. Thanks, Martin! Great session!”
- “The program was very informative & the facilitator was very knowledgeable. Great examples to use in everyday life.”
- “The facilitator was clear, concise, gets everybody involved; has given me more confidence in my approach to my team around correct communication styles.”
- “Engaging, friendly facilitator. Made us feel comfortable to be in the learning zone.”
- “Useful and thought provoking. Martin adapted to the room exceedingly well and tailored the presentation ‘on the fly’; is that not a testament to a ‘communications skills’ facilitator?”
- “Really useful course and very well delivered. Martin was fantastic. Really enjoyed his presentation.”
- “Martin was clear, direct and humerous; involved the entire group.”
- “Awesome knowledge, very informative.”
- “The facilitator was able to draw out examples from participants in the room and relate it back to the job. Martin was clear in teh way he related the course to real life work examples and understanding how we can influence others.”
- “Great communicator and delivery method of program. Thank you, Martin.”
Martin made complex topics simple
Martin made complex topics simple. Thank you, Martin, truly. I learned a lot. You’re a very wise, kind, passionate, excellent teacher.
Authenticity and heartfelt guidance
- “Thank you so very much for your presence, authenticity and heartfelt guidance through this conference. You are wonderful.”
- “Martin made complex topics simple. Thank you, Martin, truly. I learned a lot. You’re a very wise, kind, passionate, excellent teacher.”
- “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For giving me guidance & awareness to tapping into my self love and worthiness as a person. You have truly changed my life! I will forever be thankful to you!”
- “Martin, you are the best. You have really shown how by changing habits, we can live a better life.”
- “I like Martin’s quiet, soothing voice and giving time to reflect on content.”
- “The world can only change from within. I really appreciate all the content and discussions we’ve had – thank you.”
- “It was great team building and knowledgeable experience. such a wise and expertise advice of Martin and different aspects of life in a positive way. Big thank you, Martin, for introducing me to myself.”
- “Martin was a great presenter. The session was presented in a good pace and understood the main points taught to us.”
- “Honest discussions from the team and the space Martin gave to reflect.”
- “I like the opportunity to express myself without fear or judgement.”
It was the best PD I have attended in years
- “Martin comes with valuable experience as an educator.”
- “One of the most effective workshops I have attended. Thank you so much.”
- “You helped me to be empowered.”
- “It was the best PD I have attended in years.”
- “Thank you – a profound experience.”
- “I liked the energy in the room and Martin’s caring, open, honest style.”
- “The information was high calibre – tools to think not just answers.”
- “Very inclusive style, dealt with real problems, very enjoyable.”
- “Martin is a very good presenter with great knowledge in dealing with disruptive and difficult behaviours.”
- “Presentation was very good, easy to follow, clearly explained. Workbook is excellent.”
- “The positive energy in the room and projected from Martin was amazing. I would really like to attend more of your workshops.”
- “Engaging, insightful and useful!”
- “Great delivery, very thought provoking.”
- “Thank you, Martin. I found your facilitation style and knowledge very useful.”
- “Thanks for an enjoyable and rewarding afternoon.”
- “Valuable insights, particularly around positive behaviour support.”
- “In-depth and insightful knowledge of presenter.”
- “Big thank you. You are great!!”
- “Excellent professional development. Positive tools to apply to my teaching role.”
- “Thank you for opening my eyes to classroom management to help everyone including myself.”
- “Honest, clear and direct presentation.”
- “Overall a great session with some valuable tools to use to change mindset in classroom.”
- “Thank you for a wonderful session – a valuable learning experience.”
- “Excellent pace and level of info to challenge my thinking.”
- “It was being shifted from one way of thinking to a variety of ways to be able to better engage my students.”
- “I can’t believe how applicable the lessons I’m learning are to all aspects of life.”
- “The style of delivery is simple and easy to relate to.”
- “I have learned various strategies which I can apply in my role as a teacher.”
- “This empowered me and further enhanced my skills to deal with students in the classroom.”
- “I walk out with more confidence and a new mindset.”
- “I loved all of Martin’s stories – stories are powerful.”
- “New and challenging information about getting underneath to the real issues for students.”
- “Gained the tools to be able to approach the student cohort in a better manner. Extremely enjoyable and informative workshop. Engaging presenter.”
- “Martin’s positiveness is infectious. There was never a negative answer. Thank you.”
- “Thank you, Martin. Great PD. Very informative, great strategies to implement into the classroom.”
- “this was a very enlightening trainng session. It related to my professional life as well as my personal life.”
Great group engagement
Thank you, Martin. Great PD – informative, well resourced. Very informative, great group engagement and strategies to implement into the classroom.
Extremely enjoyable and informative workshop
I gained the tools to be able to approach the student cohort in a better manner. Extremely enjoyable and informative workshop with an engaging presenter.
I walk out with more confidence
This workshop empowered me and further enhanced my skills to deal with students in the classroom. I walk out with more confidence and a new mindset. Martin was a fantastic and engaging presenter with a lot of skill and knowledge.
Able to better engage my students
Excellent pace and level of info to challenge my thinking. There was not one single learning; it was being shifted from one way of thinking to a variety of ways to be able to better engage my students.
Thank you for opening my eyes
Thank you for opening my eyes to classroom management to help everyone including myself.
Positive energy projected from Martin was amazing
The positivity of this workshop was overwhelming. It has completely changed my way of thinking and looking at certain situations. It has given me a new outlook on how I will deal with / communicate with my students. I will take this away professionally as well as personally. – The positive energy in the room and projected from Martin was amazing. I would really like to attend more of your workshops.
Delivery was gentle and done with heart
The delivery was gentle and done with heart. Much to absorb and ponder on. It was the right time for me to hear your message. Very relatable to all aspects of live. Loved it.
Delivery was precise and focused
- “Loved it. Very relatable to all aspects of life.”
- “Delivery was precise and focused, but allowed for the company specifics to come to the fore.”
- “The delivery was gentle and done with heart.”
- “Thanks for your insight and communication skills.”
- “Great delivery – targeted content.”
- “A lot of depth and knowledge.”
The information was high calibre
I liked the energy in the room and Martin’s caring, open, honest style. The information was high calibre – tools to think not just answers. Well done for presenting this, Martin – courageous and genuine. Thank you – a profound experience.
Great knowledge in dealing with disruptive & difficult behaviours
Martin is a very good presenter with great knowledge in dealing with disruptive and difficult behaviours. Event was well structured, intelligent and relative to our jobs.
One of the best PDs
One of the best PDs where strategies were facilitated and thoughts provoked rather than suggest tried ways.
Martin is a great facilitator
Martin is a great facilitator, challenging us to change our thought process, set a vision or goal and implement ways to reach it.
All participants were engaged
- “Martin is a profound motivator. It was authentic and genuine.”
- “Topic was on point and all participants were engaged. Well done, Martin – terrific job!!”
- “Thank you. Very thought-provoking.”
- “Thank you very much, you have an amazing energy.”
- “Martin is a great facilitator, challenging us to change our thought process, set a vision or goal and implement ways to reach it.”
- “One of the best PDs where strategies were facilitated and thoughts provoked rather than suggest tried ways.”
My favourite part of the event was the self realisation/actualisation. I allowed myself to close a couple of negative chapters in my work life. Thanks, Martin!
Your facilitation style and knowledge is very useful
I liked having my thoughts challenged; my greatest learning was that the only thing we can control is our own attitudes / actions / behaviours. Thank you, Martin. I found your facilitation style and knowledge very useful.
Much more than expected
The event was much more than I expected. My single greatest learning was to look at my values and how I can use them to guide my decisions. Thank you, Martin, for your time and enthusiasm.
The event provided me some insights of the behavioural approach I know and understand but never really incorporated in my life. I guess now is the time to incorporate that if I wish to achieve my desired goal. Thankyou for this amazing workshop!
Positive and encouraging presentation
- “The topic was on the issue many trainers are faced with.”
- “The presenter / trainer was very knowledgeable. Clear expression and concise topics.”
- “I’ve learnt so much today!”
- “Thank you for sharing thought-provoking and inspirational ideas.”
- “Thanks for your positive and encouraging presentation.”
- “Thank you for this amazing workshop.”
- “It was much more than I expected. Thank you to Martin for his time and enthusiasm.”
- “Clear, precise directions and strategies.”
Martin is very professional and real
- “Content was provided in an engaging and easy to understand way.”
- “It was overall a great session that I enjoyed.”
- “Very useful for work and personal life.”
- “Clear, not rushed. Relevant to work and world philosophy.”
- “Excellent presenter. Interesting; time went quickly.”
- “Thank you for the presentation. Really helped with everyday situations.”
- “Felt inclusive without being confronting or annoying.”
- “I love the workbook and the presenter was very engaging.”
- “Thank you! Great stuff.”
- “Martin, you are doing great!”
- “Intimate setting – able to ask questions.”
- “Clear and interesting.”
- “It was engaging and informative, and funny.”
- “The practical strategies can be easily implemented.”
- “It made me conscious of my own behaviour.”
- “Martin is very professional and real; very heartfelt.”
- “Good mix of theory and practical.”
Content was provided in an easy-to-understand way
The content was provided in an engaging and easy to understand way. The ‘popcorn’ technique for observing a situation was very helpful. I love the workbook and the presenter was very engaging.
An awareness of the mind
A sincere thank you for sharing and creating an awareness of the mind and how to channel it in our daily lives.
I feel like a better person
I liked the new ideas and outlook on how to look forward and in the direction I want to go. Thanks for the information, Martin; it was a lot to take in but I feel like a better person for it.
I discovered a few things about myself. Great event. Thank you!
I got a lot out of the course
I just need to decide from this course tonight how I can believe in myself, how I can delete negative things from my brain, and how I can appreciate things in my life.
Beneficial to my work and personal life
“Thank you. I think this workshop was very insightful and beneficial to my work and personal life. What we discussed applies to all aspects of life. I felt comfortable; your manner of presenting is very calm and encouraging.”
Gave perspective, inspired reflection & action
“What I liked about this event was the interactive part to stay engaged, asking questions etc. It gave perspective, inspired reflection and action.”
Thought provoking approach to participating
“I liked the thought provoking approach to participating. I enjoyed the content and the context provided. Great message. Thank you!”
I liked the group interaction
“I liked the break up of lecture and group interaction. It can be hard to process info when talked at for 2 hours…”
Right on message and of real value
“Thanks, Martin. Right on message and of real value.”
Breakout sessions were good to keep the energy up
“The small breakout sessions were good to keep the energy up but not too long as to distract from the main lecture. – Interesting and relevant subject for all employees / departments.”
Reinvigorated & empowered to apply what I have learnt
- I feel reinvigorated and empowered to apply what I have learnt.
- Great communication / presenter, tailored to the company.
- It was practical and logical.
- Very inspiring, very well presented.
- Loved the working books, taking notes in the book instead of paper.
- It was presented like a conversation, so it can be easily understood.
- Openness to discussion, good slides.
- Martin is very engaging and entertaining.
- Very empowering content, encourages reflection.
- I liked the thought provoking approach to participating. I enjoyed the content and the context provided.
- Complex ideas presented in an easily digestible way.
- Thank you for inviting us to be aware of our current and potential contributions
- I liked the break up of lecture and group interaction, it can be hard to process info when talked at for 2 hours.
Practical and logical
- What I liked about this event was: It was practical and logical
- Overall, my favourite part of the event was: Speaker examples
- My single greatest learning was: Problems are internal not external
Relaxed and inclusive presentational style
- “Martin has a relaxed and inclusive presentational style. He used the whiteboard and handout to good effect.”
- “This presentation was very useful to the recently appointed CEOs, and a reminder to the other, more experienced CEOs about the importance of Purpose, Vision and Mission (action), setting our clear expectations about what we want to achieve, establishing our values and creating a culture around making decisions we can live with.”
- “A very engaged and engaging speaker.”
Pleasant, humorous, engaging and great attitude
The presenter is very pleasant, humorous, engaging, and great attitude. “Who is in control of your mind?”
[Workshop Confident Conflict Management]
Allowed for the reflection on workplace practices
The Motivation and Inspiration in Leadership presentation was a tremendous success, attracting a diverse range and level of attendees. Your presentation was informative and many commented on how they reflected on their own practices. It also allowed for the reflection on workplace practices within their organisation.
You are doing a fine job with facilitating
I think you ran the meetup in a tremendously smooth & impactful way! I was particularly impressed with your explanation around having a positive versus a negative WHY! – I think you are doing a fine job with facilitating such meetups & empowering so many!
Exceptional methodology, the best I’ve heard, really resonated. Martin does not use PowerPoint. His presentation is unique, powerful, useful and interesting.
Participants felt very relaxed, yet engaged
Martin was very professional and his speaking / training style was very effective. Participants felt very relaxed, yet engaged.
[Workshop Innovative teaching practices for adult learning].
Very pleasant and knowledgeable trainer
- “Trainer involved group to participate.”
- “Martin was very professional and his speaking/training style was very effective.”
- “Participants felt very relaxed, yet engaged.”
- “Trainer was very professional and treated participants with respect.”
- “Thank you very much for teaching us.”
- “It was a good discussion & thought provoking.”
- “Fantastic session”
- “Very close to reality and answered a lot of questions I had before.”
- “Thanks very much.”
- “Great session, very informative.”
- “Very pleasant and knowledgeable trainer. Had a good session.”
- “Very informative & I’ve learned a lot.”
- “Great info session on the principles of adult learning.”
- “Informative – mind opening”
- “Always interesting and refreshing.”
- “Inspirational, meaningful for me in many ways, content relevant.”
- “Opened my mind to the things that I never thought about before.”
Very good way of using examples
- “My favourite part of this event was: All of it.”
- “Thank you, it was a great workshop.”
- “Thank you, Martin. Excellent”
- “Martin had a very good way of using examples to help us relate and understand.”
- “All was fantastic. I loved all of it!”
Very insightful & knowledgeable facilitator
- “Excellent facilitator.”
- “Very insightful and knowledgeable facilitator.”
- “Very valuable insights. I will now look at other programs you offer.”
- “Very good discussions.”
- “I feel more confident about it.”
- “Great strategies.”
Engaging and motivating
- “Insightful, deep, lots of reason and logical concepts.”
- “Excellent presentation. Thanks for sharing your experience, wisdom and knowledge. Brilliant presentation.”
- “Martin was very engaging and motivating.”
- “Lots of day-to-day examples to explain what was being discussed and understand better.”
- Favourite part of the workshop: “All of it.” & “Insightful. Thought provoking. Martin’s very clear and entertaining delivery of the topic.”
- “Excellent presenter – you are very engaging and easy to listen to.”
- “Great discussion, could relate not only on a personal level but also work.”
- “Thank you. I am inspired and influenced to make some changes in myself to help myself and others be more successful.”
- “It was a fantastic opportunity to access such a wonderful speaker.”
- “Not just thought provoking but life changing.”
- “Presenter used real-life examples.”
- “Thank you, I have enjoyed it immensely and took a lot away.”
- “Would be interested in attending more workshops.”
We built more confidence
An outcome of the great coaching we enjoyed with Martin is that we built more confidence. I feel much more comfortable to address and discuss processes, strategies and issues with my business partner. I recommend Martin – he adapts very well, he knows what he’s talking about.
Very effective strategies
I have been able to adopt some very effective strategies through working with Martin to improve on the communication I use day to day.
- “Relaxed, informative, interactive”
- “In-depth coverage of the important issues. Practical solutions.”
- “It was mind-opening and gave me a lot to think about.”
- “Open discussions, knowledgeable presenter, audience participation.”
- “Wide range of information, shared with good examples and practical ideas.”
- “I think it was fantastic. Very informative, engaging and practical.”
- “Humour – a bit of fun. Practical techniques.”
- “Full of enjoyable content and well presented.”
- “Highly interactive.”