Leadership Skills – Schedule
PROfound Leadership is offering a range of elite events.
We are passionate about empowering self-driven and competent managers with world-class professional development and teaching the fastest way to not only accomplish tangible achievements, but to increase their confidence and fulfilment.
- This event has passed.
Positive behavioural change | Webinar (VDC)
19/05/2020 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm AEST$55
Positive behavioural change
Facilitated by: Martin Probst - Chief Education Officer, PROfound Leadership
Understanding of human behaviours, motivations and emotional intelligence is the first step to creating positive behaviour.
Challenging behaviours can sap our confidence, demotivate teams, and damage otherwise productive business relationships.
Whether it’s students, work colleagues, or peers in our network, we can positively shape the behaviour of others through awareness of our own interactions and responses.
In this interactive webinar, participants will learn more about human behaviours and how motivations can drive behaviour. They will also learn skills and strategies to promote positive behaviours. The emphasis is on understanding what prompts challenging behaviours and how to influence and promote long-lasting change.
- New to the Sector
- Experienced Coordinator
- Separating the person from the behaviours
- Understanding behaviours and how we create our reality
- How to positively influence behavioural change in self and others
- What’s in our control – what’s not
- A clear understanding of human behaviours
- Enhanced people skills to promote positive behaviours
- Heightened confidence and self-awareness to successfully deal with challenging behaviours
Please ensure you have the following prior to starting the session:
• You must use Google’s Chrome as your web browser (Safari for MAC users).
• Strong internet connection
• Headphones/headset/speakers so that you can hear the presentation
• You can test your system at the VDC Test Webinar Site