Leadership Skills – Schedule
PROfound Leadership is offering a range of elite events.
We are passionate about empowering self-driven and competent managers with world-class professional development and teaching the fastest way to not only accomplish tangible achievements, but to increase their confidence and fulfilment.
- This event has passed.
Influencing behavioural change in self and others | Webinar
09/10/2018 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm AEDT$88
Influencing behavioural change in self and others
Presented by: Martin Probst - Chief Education Officer, PROfound Leadership
We can struggle to shape fruitful responses to challenging behaviours, whether they are exhibited by students, work colleagues, or those we interact with from other organisations. Encountering such behaviours can sap our confidence, demotivate teams, and damage otherwise productive business relationships.
This webinar is your opportunity to develop purposeful strategies that can promote positive behaviours. The emphasis is on understanding what prompts challenging behaviours and how to influence change. The webinar contributes to improving workplaces, for our benefit and the benefit of our colleagues.
- Team Leaders
- Trainers & Assessors
- How we create our reality
- What makes us tick
- Why people are not their behaviours
- What’s in our control – what’s not
- How to positively influence behavioural change in self and others
- Clear understanding of human behaviours
- Personal and social capabilities
- Confidence and self-awareness
- Enhanced people skills
- Insights into emotional intelligence
Please ensure you have the following prior to starting the session:
• You must use Google’s Chrome as your web browser (Safari for MAC users).
• Strong internet connection
• Headphones/headset/speakers so that you can hear the presentation
• You can test your system at the VDC Test Webinar Site