Leadership Skills – Events
PROfound Leadership is offering a range of elite events.
We are passionate about empowering self-driven and competent managers with world-class professional development and teaching the fastest way to not only accomplish tangible achievements, but to increase their confidence and fulfilment.
- This event has passed.
Conflict Resolution in the Classroom | Webinar (VDC)
11/06/2020 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm AEST$55
Conflict Resolution in the Classroom
Facilitated by: Martin Probst - Chief Education Officer, PROfound Leadership
Bringing together learners from diverse backgrounds can create conflict in the classroom. Left unresolved, this can affect the learning of the students, as well as their health and morale. Having strategies to identify potential conflict situations before they arise, and a toolkit of conflict management tools is essential for all teachers and facilitators.
This engaging and practical webinar will give you the tools and strategies to manage classroom conflict with ease, including using positive communication, active listening and problem-solving skills.
Master the strategies of conflict prevention and management to create positive learning environments for all your students.
Intermediate (build on your existing knowledge)
- New to the Sector
- Experienced Coordinator
- Conflict Triggers and how the mind works
- Conflict Composure and the drama cycle
- Conflict Resolution and the importance of win-win
- Conflict Prevention and the 6 Human Core Needs
- Increased understanding of how to deal with difficult behaviours and ego, and create positive transformations in students to positively influence their future
- Deep knowledge of how to identify conflict situations early to secure productive learning outcomes from conflict situations
- Clear focus on managing the emotional state while in the heat of the moment by becoming the observer
- Ability to implement effective strategies to prevent conflicts in the future by creating a safe and supportive classroom environment
Please ensure you have the following prior to starting the session:
• You must use Google’s Chrome as your web browser (Safari for MAC users).
• Strong internet connection
• Headphones/headset/speakers so that you can hear the presentation
• You can test your system at the VDC Test Webinar Site