Leadership Skills – Events
PROfound Leadership is offering a range of elite events.
We are passionate about empowering self-driven and competent managers with world-class professional development and teaching the fastest way to not only accomplish tangible achievements, but to increase their confidence and fulfilment.
- This event has passed.
Empowering communication during times of uncertainty | Webinar (VDC)
23/04/2020 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm AEST$55
Empowering Communication During Times of Uncertainty
Facilitated by: Martin Probst - Chief Education Officer, PROfound Leadership
In times of uncertainty, having a clear and concise communication strategy is essential. Effective communication is a skill that can be learnt and mastered with the right tools.
Communicating with authority is even more important as workplaces shift to remote working in line with social distancing. When combined with the high tension and pressures of a shifting social and economic landscape, leaders need to communicate essential information with consistency, authority and leadership.
Join us for this timely and important workshop and learn how to master effective communication skills that will help you engage your audience and clearly convey your message in a variety of mediums. Participants in this program will learn how to convey a captivating message by using a simple yet powerful communication model.
- These sessions are for Coordinators and those in leadership and executive roles.
- Level: Intermediate (build on your existing knowledge). Professional learning aimed at practitioners that have specialised theoretical knowledge and practical experience of training and assessment.
- Connect and engage with your team during social distancing
- Deliver a powerful message following a simple structure
- Ability to present with more confidence and impact
- Effective strategies to prepare and deliver a captivating message
- Optimised communication competence to sustain information flow
Please ensure you have the following prior to starting the session:
• You must use Google’s Chrome as your web browser (Safari for MAC users).
• Strong internet connection
• Headphones/headset/speakers so that you can hear the presentation
• You can test your system at the VDC Test Webinar Site