Leadership Skills – Schedule
PROfound Leadership is offering a range of elite events.
We are passionate about empowering self-driven and competent managers with world-class professional development and teaching the fastest way to not only accomplish tangible achievements, but to increase their confidence and fulfilment.
- This event has passed.
Remotely Leading Individuals through Unprecedented Times | Webinar (VDC)
05/06/2020 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm AEST$55
Remotely Leading Individuals through Unprecedented Times
Facilitated by: Martin Probst - Chief Education Officer, PROfound Leadership
It’s said that the true test of a leader is how they respond to a crisis. For many leaders, their abilities thankfully haven’t been truly tested until recent times.
This important and timely webinar is the essential tool for leaders looking for guidance in how to lead their teams, motivate individuals and inspire excellence from their teams in these unprecedented times.
Join presenter Martin Probst as he shows how leaders can step out of their comfort zones and draw upon their leadership and communication skills to bring out the best of their teams while they are physically isolated.
- Those in leadership and executive roles
- Understanding the two types of motivations
- How to assist people to step outside their comfort zone with more confidence
- Better understanding of the importance of an expanded comfort zone to promote flexibility and excellence
- Enhanced knowledge of linguistics to achieve more independent thinking
- Practical tips that lead to more empowering communication
Please ensure you have the following prior to starting the session:
• You must use Google’s Chrome as your web browser (Safari for MAC users).
• Strong internet connection
• Headphones/headset/speakers so that you can hear the presentation
• You can test your system at the VDC Test Webinar Site