Leadership Skills – Schedule
PROfound Leadership is offering a range of elite events.
We are passionate about empowering self-driven and competent managers with world-class professional development and teaching the fastest way to not only accomplish tangible achievements, but to increase their confidence and fulfilment.
- This event has passed.
Effective Communication | Workshop (VDC)
02/07/2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm AEST$380
Facilitated by: Martin Probst - Chief Education Officer, PROfound Leadership
Even though we communicate all day long, communication is not as simple as it seems and what we say can easily be misunderstood. Therefore, effective communication is about the response we get.
In this interactive workshop, participants will identify and practise powerful techniques to successfully enhance their communication behaviours to positively influence others. They will be equipped with tools for clear, confident and concise communication, and learn how to build strong relationships with different stakeholders.
- Optimised communication competence to get the point across with impact, maximise influence and sustain information flow
- Heightened awareness of own thoughts and acquired effective self-management strategies
- Insights into aligning what we say, do and feel to experience greater harmony
- Ability to adapt appropriate communication style based on different personalities types and communication preferences to enable instant rapport
- Enhanced questioning and active listening skills to get the required information and guide individuals in the right direction
- Identify common communication barriers and the benefit of adjusting tone, timber, tempo and volume in vocal conversations to maximise presence and impact
- Acquired skills to structure conversations with a clear objective
- Ability to ask any subject related questions with instant access to different perspectives and a range of solutions
- Use of a workbook to guide participants through the training, take notes and reflect on their learnings at a later stage
- Experienced Coordinators
- Communication with self and others
- Rapport building
- The power of questions and feedback
- Frequent communication barriers
- Communication styles
- Clear and concise structure of conversations
- Utilising real workplace challenges for discussions in a group learning environment
- Exercises to encourage reflection on own behaviours and those of others, and implication they have in conversations
- Interactive activities to discuss participants’ challenges and identify strategies to overcome them