Leadership Skills – Schedule
PROfound Leadership is offering a range of elite events.
We are passionate about empowering self-driven and competent managers with world-class professional development and teaching the fastest way to not only accomplish tangible achievements, but to increase their confidence and fulfilment.
- This event has passed.
Rapport Building for Strong Business Relationships | Workshop (VDC)
19/02/2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm AEDT220$
Rapport building is an essential skill for teachers, supervisors and managers alike. Knowing how to create a sense of trust and understanding with stakeholders accelerates the growth of individuals and organisations and can offer countless opportunities.
In this engaging and hands-on workshop, participants will learn how to create an environment that fosters connectiveness where people overcome differences and work together as a united force. They will acquire a toolset of practical strategies and get ample opportunity to practise rapport building to pave the way for developing strong long-term relationships.
- Heightened awareness of the impact rapport has on stakeholder relationships and outcomes
- Optimised non-verbal communication competence to make a connection with any stakeholder
- Profound understanding of how to create an environment that enables rapport building
- Ability to recognise and cater to people’s preferred verbal communication style
Level: Intermediate (build on your existing knowledge)
- Why rapport matters
- Reading body language
- How to overcome differences
- Establishing and maintaining rapport
- Utilising real workplace challenges for discussions in a group learning environment
- Ample opportunity to practise the acquired rapport building tools and gained confidence to translate them into the workplace or personal environment
- Interactive activities to discuss participants’ challenges and pinpoint strategies to overcome them