Speaking Engagements | Keynotes | Facilitation
- how our presentation can make your event a success.
Connecting and engaging with the audience is a key factor in making your conference or event a success, and leaving a lasting impression on your attendees.
Who is presenting?
Our Managing Director and Chief Education Officer Martin Probst, international author and the 2018 Australian Learning Impact Award Finalist for LEARNING PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR, has a proven track record for inspiring, motivating and thought-provoking conference workshop facilitation and speaking engagements.
CEO - Chief Education Officer
Find out more about Martin
Through our company, Martin has helped hundreds of hard-working individuals acquire leadership skills of the future, so they can positively impact the people around them through their actions and authentic leadership style.
Martin’s endeavour to make a lasting impact on managers and work teams has seen him spending well over 20 years travelling the world, studying the field of self-development and human potential. He understands what it means to work in pressured environments and the importance to become the best at what you do. His background and experience working with a wide variety of cultures and individuals allows for rapid rapport and trust to develop. He is Master Certified in numerous personal transformation modalities, has been responsible for the personal and professional success of countless members of middle and upper management, and is an all-round nice guy with an infectious laugh.
His mission to maximise human potential to achieve peak performance in a supportive work environment has led him to:
- Present at and facilitate over 100 in-house workshops and speaking engagements
- Conduct over 1,000 hours of one-on-one coaching
- Teach over 10 years in a TAFE and RTO classroom setting
- Author 6 Australian and international books and audio books
- Write over 100 published blogs and articles
- Create a high-level leadership journal
- Serve as an adviser and member on various committees and boards
Today, Martin is directly impacting the lives of many managers in Australia and around the globe through his leadership development books, online training, public speaking events, in-house workshops, and one-on-one coaching. He created the PROfound methodology to assist his clients achieve ultimate success through a platform of self-awareness, building effective human dynamics, as well as strong and healthy work relationships that go beyond the nine-to-five demands of the job. His clients can’t believe how simple and easy these strategies are to learn and apply, and what immediate and profound impact they have on their professional and personal lives.
- Keynote Speaker and Workshop facilitator at the 2019 VET Development Centre Annual Teaching and Learning Conference
- Guest presenter at the 2019 Gartner International CFO & HRD Forum
- Presentations to various CEO Syndicate members - 2019 The CEO Institute Speaker Program
- Keynote Speaker at 2018 Procurement Australia National Conference on the topic ‘Disruptive Leadership’
- Workshop facilitator at the 2018 VET Development Centre Annual Teaching and Learning Conference
- Interactive workshop facilitator at the 2018 QuIET Network annual conference
- Workshop facilitator at the 2018 ACDEVEG Annual Conference
Watch this short clip from the Procurement Australia Annual Conference. >>
What booking options do you have?
- The delivery of your speaking engagement or facilitation is completely tailored to your needs.
- The topics can be delivered as a stand-alone or as a series over the course of a multi–day conference.
- Allow 30 to 60 minutes for keynotes, and 2 to 6 hours for workshops.
What topics are on offer?
- Some of the most popular topics are listed below.
- Please note that we will tailor each presentation to meet the unique needs of the group.
- Please contact us if you have a specific topic in mind, or if you would like to arrange for content in line with your conference or event theme.
DISRUPTIVE LEADERSHIP - the key for a rapidly shifting economy
Today it is about quick change, rapid change, exponential change. And to stay ahead of the game, you want to be the disrupter, rather than the one being disrupted.
Attendees will learn how to challenge the status quo and to ‘Dare to make a difference!’ by applying the PROfound Leadership Methodology.
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE – understand human behaviours and lead with positive influence
Successful people have the ability to understand human behaviours and connect with others at a personal and emotional level.
Attendees will learn how to take ownership of their own emotions, to enable them to positively influence others and to succeed in today’s busy and ever-changing environment.
MASTER THE ART OF COMMUNICATION - communicate with impact
Even though we communicate all day long, communication is not as simple as it seems, and what we say can easily be misunderstood. Therefore, effective communication is about the response we get.
Attendees will be provided with tools to build rapport and hold basic conversations with a clear message.
BUILDING RESILIENCE - cope and thrive in the face of challenges
Resilience enables us to cope with change, problems and stress. It helps us to turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones and setbacks into comebacks.
Attendees will be empowered and inspired to maximise their own level of resilience required to respond positively to the pressures and demands in their personal and professional environment.
SELF-LEADERSHIP - being ahead of the game
Self-leadership is about knowing when and where to direct those efforts that will help you succeed. It is essential to gain an empowering mindset to take control of your own success and get the results you desire.
Attendees will learn the skills of pro-active task management and be equipped with prioritisation techniques, so they can successfully deal with change and handle workloads with more ease.
INSPIRATION IN LEADERSHIP - create an independent workforce
Great leaders inspire great teams. And great teams require a culture of employees being independent and motivated individuals, performing interdependently within their team.
Attendees will learn how to assist individuals to overcome their fears, step out of their comfort zone and take responsibility for their own actions.
Check availability and request a quote
FAQs about Speaking Engagements and Facilitations
Why should you work with us?
What topics are available?
Our available topics for speaking engagements or workshop facilitation include many of the skills of the future:
- Disruptive Leadership
- Confident Conflict Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Interpersonal Communication Strategies
- and many more
Topics can be delivered as a stand-alone or as a series over the course of a multi–day conference, and will always be tailored to your specific needs, so we can together achieve the best possible outcome for you.
What is a session length?
Topics can be delivered as a stand-alone or as a series over the course of a multi–day conference.
What you CAN expect from us:
- Free initial discussion to get clear on our role and your expectations
- Facilitator with high level of expertise, knowledge and commitment
- Tailored speech or facilitation specifically developed to your needs
What you CANNOT expect from us:
- Legal or financial advice
- Boring sessions that will only waste the participants' time