“Raising personal effectiveness” | On Global Leadership Hub
Reaching your full potential and being ahead of the game.
We all know the feeling far too well; we’re swamped with work and having trouble finding enough time to relax and unwind. So, what are we going to do about it? In this course, you will learn how to optimise your life by using a variety of different productivity hacks that can make all the difference. These techniques are easy to learn and can help you work smarter, not harder.
Scroll down for more information.
$197.00 incl GST
Raising personal effectiveness | Online course [Global Leadership Hub]
Reaching your full potential and being ahead of the game.
Total of 2.5 hours video content
When you are ready
Does this sound familiar?
- Constantly on the back foot?
Do you feel like you give and give and simply can’t catch up with your tasks?
- Unsure where to direct the focus? Are you being pulled into all different directions and are losing control?.
- Struggling to remain motivated? Do you lack a goal and unenthusiastically drag yourself out of bed every morning?
Check out the course ‘Raising personal effectiveness‘ on our eLearning Global Leadership Hub, discover your strengths, and transform your leadership skills!
What do I get?
- 52 lessons
- 2.5 hours of video content
- Free first module
You also get:
AWARD-WINNING LEARNING CONTENT: All our courses and bonus content are designed by our founder Martin Probst, an award-winning Learning Professional. Over the past eleven years, he helped over 10,000 people (like you) worldwide to acquire the leadership skills necessary to positively impact yourself and the people around you.
FLEXIBILITY: Learn at your own pace and in your preferred style. You can access the courses on any device, including mobile, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
LESSONS: All learning content is available to you as professionally produced videos, as audio files, and as text with compelling visuals. It’s completely your choice. All video material and images have captions and descriptions to cater for special needs.
ACTIVITIES: A range of activities, self-reflection and quizzes are designed to help you deepen your learnings, implement the lessons learnt, specify your goals, and transfer the new knowledge into your professional and personal environment.
DOWNLOADABLE PDF: All content and activities can be downloaded and used as workbooks to assist with reflection and accountability.
BONUS LIBRARY: When you enrol into this course, you automatically gain access to an empowering vault, already filled with numerous additional leadership skills ebooks, videos, audios, webinars, etc. These resources help you unpack your leadership success, so that you can take action and see results quickly.
LIFELONG ACCESS: Unless other eLearning platforms, we do not revoke your access after a few short months. We want to give you the opportunity to revisit previous leadership skills content and maximise your Return on Investment.
CERTIFICATE & DIGITAL BADGE: Once you complete a course, you will get both, a Certificate of Completion PDF and a digital badge to share on your online profiles or boost your CV.
PERSONALISED SUPPORT: We don’t let you fend for yourself; we are on your support team. If you have any questions or require clarification, you can either reach the Global Leadership Hub team or instructor Martin Probst via email.
AUTO RESUME: Once logged in, you can resume the learning exactly where you left off. Log in and get right back to where you left off. You can access the courses on any device, including mobile, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
What Will I Learn?
In this microcredential course, you will acquire a range of relevant and in-demand leadership skills, in particular:
- Establishing clear priorities, owning them and getting ahead of the game
- Understanding the journey towards achieving goals
- Prioritising in accordance with our goals and values
- Dropping the perfectionism approach and opting for high-performance instead
- Compartmentalising and completing tasks in accordance with importance and urgency
- Overcoming procrastination and utilising practical strategies to effectively manage time.
- Building an honest relationship with self to become an empowered, authentic leader
- Adopting proactive task management through prioritisation and the Task Matrix
- Developing self-confidence and learning to say ‘no’ with style and conviction
- Maintaining a sustainable balance between life and work
- And much more…
What Do I need?
- A phone or computer with internet access
- A willingness to invest into yourself
Chief Executive Officer
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For giving me guidance & awareness to tapping into my self love and worthiness as a person. You have truly changed my life! I will forever be thankful to you!
Martin made complex topics simple. Thank you, Martin, truly. I learned a lot. You’re a very wise, kind, passionate, excellent teacher.
Managing Director, Kirsty Milligan Stylist
You can get the same instant transformations as other PROfound Leadership clients, with the peace of mind that we offer a 7-day refund policy to ensure that you are satisfied with what you get.
So, don’t wait any longer! Simply click the button to take you to the Global Leadership Hub where you can enrol.
** Please note: Global Leadership Hub is PROfound Leadership’s very own eLearning platform.
You may also like…
Search our Blogs
- Harnessing the Power of the Elements for Effective Conflict Resolution
- From Nodding Heads to Speaking Up: Encouraging Honesty in the Workplace
- Time to put ‘Collaboration’ on the chopping block?
- Leadership hack: Regaining personal control by letting things go
- Business profitability: Why you should take the dog for a walk